Re: GTK+ and GLib 2.6 branch

On 10.01.2005 17:18, Owen Taylor wrote:
Branches for the stable GLib-2.6.x and GTK+-2.6.x series have now been
created, named:

 GLIB: glib-2-6
 GTK+: gtk-2-6

Notes:

 - These are the branches for GNOME-2.10
 - GTK+ HEAD is going to grow a Cairo dependency soon, so if you
   hit that, that should be a reminder about this mail :-)
Does this mean GTK+ will 'grow' that dependency regardless of the
availability of a win32 backend for cairo, see (still pending):
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2004-November/002118.html

Or does the planned Cairo integration don't need any native
backend support?

Thanks,
	Hans