Re: linking / performance / interposing detection ...
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: michael meeks novell com
- Cc: Federico Mena Quintero <federico novell com>, Gtk Hackers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: linking / performance / interposing detection ...
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:31:15 +0100
On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 14:36 +0000, michael meeks wrote:
> I guess the fix would be to use G_MODULE_BIND_LOCAL ( at least
> assuming that does the right thing ) - in all the g_module_opens -
> would surely be a fairly painless change / patch ?
I did this for gnome-vfs an nautilus, which i think is the right thing.
Lets see if it causes any trouble.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a globe-trotting drug-addicted waffle chef with a mysterious suitcase
handcuffed to his arm. She's a manipulative African-American widow with only
herself to blame. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev