Re: linking / performance / interposing detection ...
- From: michael meeks <michael meeks novell com>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: Federico Mena Quintero <federico novell com>, Gtk Hackers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: linking / performance / interposing detection ...
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:49:44 -0000
On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 16:31 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 14:36 +0000, michael meeks wrote:
> > I guess the fix would be to use G_MODULE_BIND_LOCAL ( at least
> > -
> > assuming that does the right thing ) - in all the g_module_opens -
> > which would surely be a fairly painless change / patch ?
> I did this for gnome-vfs an nautilus, which i think is the right thing.
> Lets see if it causes any trouble.
Great; I assume if not we can move onto pango modules, gtk: themes,
input methods, pixbuf loaders etc. ? :-)
Presumably for any app that loads a diversity of pixbufs - the
GdkPixbuf engine would be an obvious target (and completely controlled &
contained inside gtk ? ).
michael meeks novell com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev