Re: How are dependencies listed in Plo files determined

Travis Spencer said:
> I need that to be `../../gdk/x11-xcb/gdkdisplay-x11.h' which is my
> XCB-version of the display header.  I suspect that this is happening
> when config.status is run.  I'm not sure what needs to be altered to
> get it to pull in the new info; I've been grepping all morning.  Can
> someone with more understanding and experience with autotools point me
> in the right direction?

The .Po files are created by the extra -M* options to GCC, placed in the
compile rule by automake in Makefile.in.  This makes GCC write the dependency
information at the same time as it compiles the object file.

If you're seeing the wrong files in there, then it's likely that your include
paths are wrong.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>