Re: How are dependencies listed in Plo files determined

On 8/12/05, muppet <scott asofyet org> wrote:

Thanks for the reply, muppet.

> The .Po files are created by the extra -M* options to GCC, placed in the
> compile rule by automake in Makefile.in.  This makes GCC write the dependency
> information at the same time as it compiles the object file.

Yep, that much I knew.

> If you're seeing the wrong files in there, then it's likely that your include
> paths are wrong.

How can this be when the first include flag is `-I.'?  This being the
case, it should find my XCB version of the GDK X11 headers (e.g.,
gdkdisplay-x11.h), but the  Plo is still getting the gdk/x11 headers.

Any other ideas?

Travis Spencer