Re: How are dependencies listed in Plo files determined
- From: Travis Spencer <travislspencer gmail com>
- To: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How are dependencies listed in Plo files determined
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:51:34 -0700
On 8/12/05, Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de> wrote:
Thanks for the reply, Stefan.
> have you copied the .deps folder over?
No, that was made for me by the configure script. If I delete the
.deps directory in my x11-xcb subdirectory and rerun configure, the
Plo files that are generated after the first compilation point to the
x11 directory (and not my x11-xcb dir).
I suspect that there is something in these Makefile.am files or
perhaps configure.in that I need to change.
] [Thread Prev