RE: GTKVTS question

Thanks Luis.

I am still trying to get answers from GTKVTS maintainers. Hopefully will
get some response soon.

Another interest I had was to explore the feasibility of VTS usefulness
to GTK community. We are working towards completing it to current GTK
release. Once we do that, will GTK community be interested in using it?

Thanks,

-Rajesh