Re: GTKVTS question

On 8/11/05, Banginwar, Rajesh <rajesh banginwar intel com> wrote:
> Thanks Luis.
>
> I am still trying to get answers from GTKVTS maintainers. Hopefully will
> get some response soon.
>
> Another interest I had was to explore the feasibility of VTS usefulness
> to GTK community. We are working towards completing it to current GTK
> release. Once we do that, will GTK community be interested in using it?

I admit to a complete lack of familiarity with gtk-vts and TET, except
that it was mentioned several times when I too was contracting with
Sun :) What mechanisms does gtkvts work by?

I'm interested in LDTP and other test tools that work via the
accessibility layer to test whole applications, but I admit to nearly
complete lack of knowledge when it comes to testing of GUI
*libraries*, and I'm curious to learn what you all have in mind.

Luis