Re: TCRC Tibetan Input Method

Hi,
There hasn't been any feedback to this post from about a month ago, so
I thought I'd reply to it so that it floats back into the visible part
of the Inbox.  Was there some problem with this submission, no time to
review it, or was it just missed?  Any feedback would be
appreciated...
Thanks,
Jonas

--