Re: JPEG, PNG, and TIFF
- From: Gowri Sharmi Kandasamy <sharmikg gmail com>
- To: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org>
- Subject: Re: JPEG, PNG, and TIFF
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:29:45 -0700
I basically need this GTK to build Firefox/mozilla on HP-UX. HP-ux
does''nt those image libraries built in. But looks like I might need
those image libraries for mozilla. I am a bit concerent to ship the
image library as they are not part for GNU General Public License .
On 4/19/05, Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> wrote:
> Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> writes:
> > AFAIK the only format really required (even at compile time of
> > gdk-pixbuf following modules) is PNG, the GTK+ icon format.
> Since the standard icons are compiled in, you can even use GTK+
> without the PNG loader but that's certainly only useful for corner
> cases such as embedded systems. And even on those, you will most
> likely want to be able to handle a couple of image formats.
] [Thread Prev