Re: TCRC Tibetan Input Method

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 19:30 +0200, Jonas Bonn wrote:
> Hi,
> There hasn't been any feedback to this post from about a month ago, so
> I thought I'd reply to it so that it floats back into the visible part
> of the Inbox.  Was there some problem with this submission, no time to
> review it, or was it just missed?  Any feedback would be
> appreciated...
> Thanks,
> Jonas

We generally don't want to extend the input method support in GTK+
itself, since we feel that a higher-level system like IIIMF is a
better approach. The usual recommendation is to try to get new input
methods in the gtk-im-extra project on sourceforce, but that project
does not seem to make much progress towards an initial release...

Matthias