Re: Copying unselectable text
- From: Guillaume Chazarain <gfc altern org>
- To: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Copying unselectable text
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 22:10:29 +0200
Sven Neumann wrote:
Thanks for your response, but it implies some work on the developper
part which the latter may
A label in such a message dialog should be selectable so that it can
be copy-and-pasted. This is very well possible by calling
gtk_label_set_selectable() or by setting the "selectable" property on
not think to do.
My point is to make this menu on every message and status bar, and I am
sure I have missed
other widgets where it makes sense.
For example if I want to report an error gimp told me in a dialog box,
why should I type something
that is already displayed on the screen. I should be able to copy it
whether or not the developper
thought about this possibility.
] [Thread Prev