Re: Adding error reporting to GtkFileChooser

Hi Soeren,

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 16:09, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie> writes:
>
> > 	(Jeff should have written this mail. I sound like some pompous layer
> > making a closing statement or something :-)
>
> It's completely off-topic, but personally I found it refreshing for
> once to get a non-condescending email from the release team.

	That's a very fair point. Honest :-)

	Good communication is hard. And the release team is even sucking at
communication amongst ourselves. I think we beginning to sort that out
again now. Productive criticism *is* welcome ...

	GTK+ and its developers are incredibly important to GNOME. I really
hope that we can improve on communication, although I do feel it has
actually improved during this release cycle.

Thanks,
Mark.