Re: [pygtk] Installation problems win32
- From: John Ehresman <jpe wingide com>
- To: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [pygtk] Installation problems win32
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:55:26 -0400
Sven Neumann wrote:
So you are seriously suggesting that each and every GTK+ application
on Win32 comes with an installer that includes it's own copy of GTK+?
Yes I am. Consider it from a user's point of view: I hear about the new
application which might help me, so I go to the website and download the
installer. When I click on the installer, it tells me I need to go off
to another site and download something called a gtk+ runtime. At this
point, there's a decent chance that I'll lose interest and go find
something else to do.
] [Thread Prev