Re: [Usability] Suggestion for the actual UI of GTK+'s New FileSelector
- From: iain <iain prettypeople org>
- To: Russell Shaw <rjshaw iprimus com au>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org, usability gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Suggestion for the actual UI of GTK+'s New FileSelector
- Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 17:26:29 +0000
On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 03:42 +1100, Russell Shaw wrote:
> The thing i hate
> the most is file dialogs that don't retain the last directory
> that was accessed.
Which really, is not a fault of the file dialog rather than the program.
] [Thread Prev