Re: [GLIB Documentation] Improved Source docs for Glib?
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: Ryan McDougall <ryan mcdougall telusplanet net>, Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [GLIB Documentation] Improved Source docs for Glib?
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:05:28 -0500
On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 01:52:14PM -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Should there be more comments in the GTK+ sources?
> Yes! Much of GTK+ isn't nearly up to the level of commenting that
> I sketched out in my last mail.
> Should there be more documentation of GTK+ internals? Certainly! Given
> sufficient resources, I'd love to see many of the text files from
> gtk+/docs/ updated and extended and turned into a nice "hacking
> GTK+" manual.
Bringing gobject up to the level of gtk would be a major step.
There's far too much magic available that can be very useful, but
isn't unless someone mentions that it exists.
] [Thread Prev