Re: [GLIB Documentation] Improved Source docs for Glib?

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 12:05, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 01:52:14PM -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> >
> > Should there be more comments in the GTK+ sources?
> > Yes! Much of GTK+ isn't nearly up to the level of commenting that
> > I sketched out in my last mail.
> >
> > Should there be more documentation of GTK+ internals? Certainly! Given
> > sufficient resources, I'd love to see many of the text files from
> > gtk+/docs/ updated and extended and turned into a nice "hacking
> > GTK+" manual.
>
> Bringing gobject up to the level of gtk would be a major step.
> There's far too much magic available that can be very useful, but
> isn't unless someone mentions that it exists.

I've just discovered gobject internals while wincing over garray. Now my
ever meandering mind is wondering if there is a better way to data types
using gobject. (Has anyone tried to write some STL style containers
using C+gobject?) I'll patch the docs as I learn gobject too...

Anyone want to help me with Analysis of Functions of Complex Variables
or Quantum Computation, so I can do more Glib? Didn't think so... ;)

Cheers,
Ryan