Re: gtk+ idea

Hi,

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:15:18 +0200, Dr Hammer wrote:
> hello, i am a gtk+ 2.0 user since 18 mounths. I think this is a good
> toolkit, and i have some idea for make it better (i think).
>
> - A function for create a window that request user confirmation
>   when it is closed ("Are you sure" yes,no)
>   gtk_window_add_close_confirm(GtkWindow * window);
> - Some function for show a dialog immediatly:

See /usr/include/libgnomeui-2.0/libgnomeui/gnome-app-util.h:
	/* OK-Cancel question. */
	gnome_app_ok_cancel()
	etc.

> - ... and other that can reduce developing time.

There is a zillion of possible functions reducing the source code size. Still
you would waste more time looking for the right function than writing it.
And as GTK+ applications are usually developed by Glade such functions reducing
GUI building code size would be never used by human anyway.

							Lace