Re: [Usability] Re: Another file selector dialogs proposal

On 12 Sep 2003, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> If you have tasks split into frequent by many/etc. you can analyze each
> proposal in terms of whether frequent by many is visible/few-clicks,
> etc. At least it's some sort of methodology, gives a sanity check if not
> a substitute for design taste.

> See Isaacs and Walendowski book.

Interested to learn but dont have the book.

Trying to follow Calums suggestion to list things, I think the other
thread has made a start on that but advice on how to organise and
formalise that information would definately be appreciated.

Learing as I go along ...

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/