Re: [Usability] An Attempt at tasks for the FOSD

I think stuff like previews is mostly unnecessary for most people out
there. One BIG issue IMO is the app rembering where it last was. I think
there shold be something in the API for this. I think its safe to
assumes most people keep their text documents in the same place, so it
is good for the app to remember where and also a lot of people probably
want to go to the place they worked last. I really hate having to
navigate to the same folder 20 times. This should be default behaviour.