File selector UI / sorting

Hello Gtk developers!

After looking at couple of screenshots of the new file selector UI proposals,
I'm thinking why there's no sorting (visible) in them?

I mean, it's really important to be able to sort the (filtered) files (and dirs)
by date/size/alphabetical order..

Just wanted to ask about this, to make sure this is not forgotten..

-- Pasi Kärkkäinen

                                   ^
                                .     .
                                 Linux