Re: GtkFileChooser API changes

On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 03:37, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> These are cool. I've discussed adding support of them in nautilus. I
> called them 'favourites' in the volume handling email thread. These
> should totally be shared between nautilus and the file selector. I will
> soon start working on adding this and the volume handling stuff to
> gnome-vfs, so this should be easy to use in the gnome-vfs GtkFileSystem
> implementation.

Cool, I'll take a look.  Yes, they should definitely be shared between
Nautilus and the file chooser.

Should this be an XDG/Freedesktop standard?  Maybe other environments
could make use of the bookmark directories as well.

For now, mainly for testing purposes, I am storing the bookmarks in
GConf, under /desktop/gnome/interface/bookmark_folders.

  Federico