GtkComboBox API changes
- From: Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: GtkComboBox API changes
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 00:21:42 +0100
I just committed changes to CVS which will break all applications out
there using the new GtkComboBox. The changes causing this breakage are
- gtk_combo_box_new is now called gtk_combo_box_new_with_model. The new
gtk_combo_box_new takes zero arguments instead of one.
- gtk_combo_box_entry_new is now called
gtk_combo_box_entry_new_with_model. The new gtk_combo_box_entry_new
takes zero arguments instead of two.
The model (in GtkComboBox) and text_column (in GtkComboBoxEntry)
properties are no longer construct only. The language binding and glade
people will be very happy.
] [Thread Prev