Re: Windows Drawable Error - BitBlt Failed (bug #124931)
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn 2 russell bt com>
- To: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Windows Drawable Error - BitBlt Failed (bug #124931)
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:47:50 +0000
On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 21:48, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> Martyn Russell writes:
> > Is there any chance we can get this resolved ASAP
> For some value of "ASAP", yes. But as in "everybody drop whatever they
> are doing until this is fixed", no.
:) ofcourse, I wouldn't expect that. - i feared this might sound a
little rude (sorry if it did).
> > (as the DOS window that is presented is not attractive to our
> > customers using it)?
> (It's not a DOS window.)
What is it? it looks JUST like a command prompt/DOS type window.
> > Perhaps I am not capturing all the log domains, that too would be an
> > acceptable solution (for the time being)?
> Hmm, I think the log domain to capture is "Gdk".
I will look into this, thanks :)
] [Thread Prev