Re: Desensitizing GtkToolItems

Murray Cumming Comneon com writes:

> > For small or specialized applications I don't think it is
> > unreasonable to use the toolbar without GtkActions.
>
> Sure, if we don't deprecate the old-style API.

The "new-style" toolbar API can certainly be used on its own
independently of the GtkAction API, and I think it is reasonable to do
so in some cases.

> But still, it seems like the ability to desensitize an Action would be
> useful.

A GtkAction has a "sensitive" property that will automatically
propagate to its proxies. There doesn't seem to be getters and setters
for any of the GtkAction properties, though. (Should there be?)

Søren