Re: GtkFontPickerButton

Matthias Clasen wrote:
Proposal: GtkFontPickerButton

I have made the following changes to the GnomeFontPicker while moving
it to the Gtk namespace:

* append "Button" to the widget name to prevent confusion between GtkFontSelection and GtkFontPicker

I would argue that a name like 'GtkFontSelectionButton' makes more sense (same for the ColorPickerButton widget). We already have GtkFontSelectionDialog and GtkColorSelectionDialog to accompany GtkFontSelection and GtkColorSelection, why not just append Button to those names for the button widget to accompany these actions?

--
-charlie