Re: saving ICOs

Around 0 o'clock on Jun 30, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> Good enough, I guess. And given XcursorSupportsAnimation(), themes could
> even provide a separate image as fallback.

Frankly, my thought was that people using hardware that couldn't support
animation would gravitate to themes which didn't use much of it.
Attempting to make the theme itself conditional is another possibility;
perhaps the cursor files should allow separate animated/non-animated
cursor images.

-keith