Re: Menu/toolbar choices

> So, the current choices seem to the stuff in libegg or bonoboui. Sadly,
> though he libegg stuff sounds promising, it doesn't seem to be in
> compilable state, and has no docs. Does it/will it support the
> above-mentioned features ? Is anyone actively working on it ? Some place
> to go for help ?

MrProject, devhelp (HEAD), epiphany uses libegg.
There is no documentation, but it seems to work quite well for the
projects that use it.
And the renaming will be simple, s/egg/gtk/ when it's moved into Gtk+.

Is this planned for 2.4 or do we have to wait for 2.6?

--
Johan Dahlin <jdahlin async com br>
Async Open Source