anonymous cvs server

Hello,

I have a suggestion for the HACKING file in gtk+ that may help aleviate some small confusion for newbees trying to get gtk+ and other modules from cvs.gnome.org.

When I followed the instructions explicitly as written, it directred me to anonymous cvs gnome org, but I was informed that user anonymous does not exist on that server.  I did find on the web page that I need to use anoncvs.gnome.org for anonymous access.

It would be helpful to have explained in the HACKING file that there are two cvs servers, one for the elite, and one for the rest of us and our dogs.  This might also be included in other HACKING files in other projects.

Thanks,

Perry