Re: Where is gdkdisplay.c?

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 18:59, Owen Taylor wrote:
> They are GTK+-2.1 additions, so you won't find them in the
> GTK+-2.0.x source code.

Talking about that, do you know where I could find a document describing
the scope and benefits of these additions (ie screen migration if I
understand well) because I'm a little confused (I thought XFree86
Xinerama extensions where about managing several screens as a single big
screen with a set of functions to get every single screen properties) -

I'm also wondering the impact of all this on the window manager ('cause
unless the WM lets you move a window from a screen to another one, I
hardly see how the user will be able to migrate an application from a
screen to another)

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
--