Re: Question on Gdkpixbuf
- From: Manish Singh <yosh gimp org>
- To: Stephane Chauveau <s chauveau chello nl>
- Cc: Salman Sheikh <Salman I Sheikh nasa gov>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Question on Gdkpixbuf
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:54:10 -0800
On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 06:37:48PM +0100, Stephane Chauveau wrote:
> Salman Sheikh wrote:
> >I don't know if this is the right list, but here goes.
> >I am compiling gnome 2.0 for solaris. I have gotten up to the point of
> >compiling gnome applications like gnome-terminal.
> >Whenever I try to run any of the apps, I get the following error followed
> >by a bug crash window
> >(gnome-terminal:27312): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: Error parsing loader info in
> > "BM" "" 100
> I had the same problem a few weeks ago with a garnome release.
> I couldn't explain it so I just removed the complete BMP entry from the
> No support for BMP files. Not a big deal!
> The strange part is that the exact same release was working fine on
> another system.
What version of glib were you using when you ran into this problem? I believe
the change I made fixes this:
Fri Oct 18 13:44:24 2002 Manish Singh <yosh gimp org>
* glib/giochannel.c (g_io_channel_read_line_backend): avoid
creating negative values out of unsigned values using MAX,
check to see if the result would be positive before doing
which is in the 2.0.7 release (or CVS HEAD).
] [Thread Prev