Re: Question on Gdkpixbuf

Salman Sheikh wrote:

I don't know if this is the right list, but here goes.

I am compiling gnome 2.0 for solaris. I have gotten up to the point of compiling gnome applications like gnome-terminal. Whenever I try to run any of the apps, I get the following error followed by a bug crash window
$gnome-terminal

(gnome-terminal:27312): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: Error parsing loader info in '/opt/sis/gnome-2.0/etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders'
 "BM" "" 100

I had the same problem a few weeks ago with a garnome release.
I couldn't explain it so I just removed the complete BMP entry from the file.
No support for BMP files. Not a big deal!

The strange part is that the exact same release was working fine on another system.