Re: multi head porting

At 18:17 11.05.02 +0200, Hans Breuer wrote:
>Patch attached.
Just noticed that my patch has some problems with infinite
recursion. So some GdkDisplay functions really appear
to be necessary in the ports directory, i.e. :

Or some internal api additions like
_gdk_windowing_get_default_screen ()
to not require a full blown backend specific
Gdk<Screen|Display>Backend class implementation.

Sorry for not noticing earlier, my previous patch didn't
have that problem and it appears to not show up easily with
testgtk (it does during Gimp startup)