Re: GTK+-2.x planning

I have been going over the old pre-2.0 TODO list (TODO.xml) watching for
things which
are AFAIK not done yet, but haven't been mentioned in this thread:

- cursors (add commonly-used ones missing from the std X cursor font), see
also #69436
- "what's this" - style online help. I guess this goes together with
reworking tooltips.
- widget as sensitivity/grab machine
- session management (is this really needed at the GTK level ? I think
not)
- supply horizontable/vertical wrapping boxes (is this what you mean with
height-for-width
  geometry management ?)
- entry validation hooks (I've mentioned this already)
- pseudo-MDI widget
- stack widget
- cleaned up notebook widget
- dock widget

Which of these are still considered as TODOs ?

Matthias