Re: Implementation of Clipboard with Tree/View architecture.

"Nitin Madhukar Yewale" <nitin yewale wipro com> writes:

> Hi,
>
>  I want to copy the contents of a GtkTreeView in clipboard and want to save
> in a file.

This is both:
1) Highly implementation specific
2) Off topic for gtk-devel-list.

>  Anybody knows how to implement clipboard with Tree/View architecture.

These are two separate things.  How you store your data in the TreeView
is up to you.

There's some information on using clipboards at:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-clipboards.html
and information on reading a model at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-gtktreemodel.html

Please send any further questions to gtk-app-devel-list gnome org

Thanks,
-Jonathan