Re: GTK+-2.0.0 release notes

What does control-A do on Windows-native apps? (it doesn't seem to do
anything in the URL text-entry field in IE)

Also, if it comes down to Windows vs. Unix, it could be argued that
the keymap should not default to the most limited form. (i.e. on Unix,
enable Emacs keybindings, on Windows, enable Windows keybindings) I
believe that Motif defines some (including ^A) of the Emacs-style
keybindings by default.

mark