Re: where's GtkTreeM/V/C tutorial? (how create GtkTreeIter?)

first, I really sorry about to posted up a bit of out-of-topic issue.

On 2002.03.02 23:26 Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Kang Jeong-Hee <Keizi mail co kr> writes:
> > on reference, GtkTreeModel and other things refer GtkTreeIter argument.
> > but I couldn't find any function which returns GtkTreeIter ptr.
> > Did I miss anything? or there's other way to make it?
>
> There are various ways to get one; when you call
> gtk_tree_store_append() for example it fills in a new iter, then
> there's gtk_tree_model_get() to get one from a path, and
> gtk_tree_selection_foreach() used to look at selected rows.
>
> Havoc

I missed a word to describe my say explicitly: "returns primarily"
on greping on /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/* with "^GtkTreeIter",
there's only two functions copy and free. where's new?
or other way to new?