Re: pkg-config support for linux-x-mingw cross compile tools

J. Ali Harlow wrote:

On 2002.06.17 16:50 Havoc Pennington wrote:
Hi,

pkg-config patches should go on bugzilla.gnome.org for tracking. Tor would probably have to comment on this one though.

Thanks, Havoc. I've opened bug 85627, but I have been unable to
attach the patch to it. Using either Mozilla or Netscape ask me
for my password every time and then complain about an empty file.

Any ideas?
Don't disable cookies.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ |   http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html