Re: how to build gtk+ docs?

Him

Vitaly Tishkov <tvv sparc spb su> writes:

> Thanks for help. Probably it's a stupid question (I'm not a gtk+
> developer though, I'm a tester), but what is head branch of gtk+? I
> use the one located at cvs.gnome.org (export
> CVSROOT=':pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome', etc...)
> Is that correct branch?

if you don't specify a branch explicitely you get the HEAD branch out
of CVS. This is the unstable branch were development takes place. You
might want to use the stable branches instead. These branches are
named pango-1-0, atk-1-0, glib-2-0 and gtk-2-0. To checkout such a
branch, you'd use for example 'cvs checkout -b gtk-2-0 gtk'.

Salut, Sven