Re: how to build gtk+ docs?

Vitaly Tishkov wrote:

Hi,

I can't build gtk+ docs since the end of May. The log is below.
Why is it necessary to connect to www.oasis-open.org?
Are you using the the head branch of gtk? If so, it is probably because you don't have the correct entries in your catalog. Mathias did a lot of work updating things so we can move gtk-doc to use the DocBook/XML DTDs (which is important as the DocBook guys say that the SGML DTD may stop getting updated in the future).

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ |   http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html