Re: gtk_font_selection widget
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Joe Pfeiffer <pfeiffer cs nmsu edu>
- Cc: gtk-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk_font_selection widget
- Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 14:57:39 -0400 (EDT)
Joe Pfeiffer <pfeiffer cs nmsu edu> writes:
> Keith Packard writes:
> > Which just encourages me to suggest that Gtk's default be switched from
> > core fonts to Xft sooner rather than later. Someone should hack Pango to
> > let gnome-terminal work though.
> This is probably the wrong list for this, but it came up here... this
> query leads me to ask what the reason was for the change in font
> selection dialog between versions 1.4 and 2.0 of gnome-terminal: I
> found it much easier to make a selection in 1.4; in fact, when I try
> to select the -etl-fixed- font, it decides to use the koi-8 encoding,
> which doesn't allow the point size I like...
I think that gnome-terminal build with libzvt doesn't use the GTK+
font selector any more; you'd be better off asking on one
of the GNOME lists.
] [Thread Prev