Re: GtkNotebook: should pages switch on mouse wheel events

I say yes.  I use the the scroll wheel almost exclusively when
changing tabs, and I get frustrated when I use apps that don't exhibit
this behavior.

I love tabs.  I use them extensively in Galeon and Gaim and I suppose
the single motion of the wheel is easier for me than the up-and-down
motion of the button.

Please don't change it?

-Sean