Re: scale problem

I will get some code together to test this before I create a bug report.
Check my code first, then complain. :)

On a completely unrelated note, is there a way to make an app
quit/crash, crash preferred, if it creates a GTK-Warning? I suspect
there is, but am not able to find anything on it. If someone could point
me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Chris