scale problem

Hello all,

	I am having an annoying problem with a couple of scale widgets. The
code to create the scales is quite large, but it works. The core of the
problem is the scale allows a value 1 larger than the adjustment max.
The adjustment max I am setting is 2147483647, but when the scale is
moved to the max, it returns 2147483648 as the adjustment value. This
causes my app to do bad things. I can set the adjustment max to a lower
value, but this seems like a hack. I would rather fix the problem
itself. Does anyone have any ideas?

Chris Roadfeldt
http://www.roadfeldt.com