Re: scale problem

Chris Roadfeldt <chris roadfeldt com> writes:

> 	I am having an annoying problem with a couple of scale widgets. The
> code to create the scales is quite large, but it works. The core of the
> problem is the scale allows a value 1 larger than the adjustment max.
> The adjustment max I am setting is 2147483647, but when the scale is
> moved to the max, it returns 2147483648 as the adjustment value. This
> causes my app to do bad things. I can set the adjustment max to a lower
> value, but this seems like a hack. I would rather fix the problem
> itself. Does anyone have any ideas?

It sounds like a bug. So the next course of action is to be sure it's
in bugzilla - http://bugzilla.gnome.org.  If it has a small compilable
test case or a patch attached, it makes it a lot easier to fix, but
that's not required. The main thing is to be sure it's tracked, it'll
get lost on the list.

Havoc