Compiler Warnings

I generally compile glib/gtk+ on Solaris using Sun's compiler. I also have
gcc loaded and use it on occasion. I've noticed that the sun compiler
generates warnings in areas that gcc does not. Is anyone other than me
interested in resolving these? If not, I won't bother. The code does compile
but all the warnings make me nervous. Maybe it's just a personal problem ;>

If there IS interest, I'll start working on resolving some of these.

Regards,

David