Re: patch to add missing stock labels
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: "Miroslav Silovic" <miro vams com>
- Cc: <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: patch to add missing stock labels
- Date: 12 Feb 2002 11:57:11 +0100
"Miroslav Silovic" <miro vams com> writes:
> > Looks fine, only comment is that
> > "Really delete file \"%s\" ?"
> > Is missing marking for translation. (And was before as well).
> > Regards,
> > Owen
> Since this is in a commonly used dialog (in particular, a dialog that
> might conceivably be used in a SUID program), translating a format
> string might not be a good idea (it's a standard security exploit - you
> supply your own language with a broken format string and open your
> way into a stack smash).
this is the very reason all GTK+ apps refuse to run setuid or setgid.
] [Thread Prev