Re: patch to add missing stock labels

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

> > I'd also like to add dialog icons to the fileselection
> > New/Delete/Rename dialogs. Would you accept such a change?
> What do you mean by "dialog icons"?

actually my plan was to convert them to GtkMessageDialogs
but the GtkMessageDialog API doesn't allow to change the
button labels. I think that "Create", "Rename" and "Delete"
are good descriptive labels for the buttons and I don't
want them to become "OK". So, instead of using
GtkMessageDialog I'd like to add GTK_STOCK_DIALOG_QUESTION
manually to make it at least look like a GtkMessageDialog.

Salut, Sven