Re: patch to add missing stock labels
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: patch to add missing stock labels
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:37:55 -0500 (EST)
Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> writes:
> Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:
> > > I'd also like to add dialog icons to the fileselection
> > > New/Delete/Rename dialogs. Would you accept such a change?
> > What do you mean by "dialog icons"?
> actually my plan was to convert them to GtkMessageDialogs
> but the GtkMessageDialog API doesn't allow to change the
> button labels. I think that "Create", "Rename" and "Delete"
> are good descriptive labels for the buttons and I don't
> want them to become "OK". So, instead of using
> GtkMessageDialog I'd like to add GTK_STOCK_DIALOG_QUESTION
> manually to make it at least look like a GtkMessageDialog.
Use GTK_BUTTONS_NONE and gtk_dialog_add_buttons().
] [Thread Prev