MD5 hashes

Hi,

looks like The GIMP (and probably other apps too) need an MD5 hash
implementation to be able to implement the proposed thumbnail managing
standard (http://triq.net/~pearl/thumbnail-spec/). This proposal
suggests to use code from Ghostscript but I've looked at it and I
don't like the assumptions it makes (ints are assumed to be 32 bit).

I've searched the archive and found that a few people suggested to add
MD5 and SHA1 hash algorithms to GLib a while ago. Unfortunately this
didn't happen, but I wonder if anyone has written some code that
implement the algorithm in a GLib style. Would save me some work...

Salut, Sven